Esapreneurship International Competition (EIC 2022)
Join the Esapreneurship International Competition 2022 organized by Esa Unggul University powered Arizona State University!
Get an international entrepreneurship course certificate, develop and test your ideas, win prizes. Turn your idea into a successful business that creates an impact.Be Smart, Creative and Entrepreneurial!
Tim Pepipow dari UEU Juara 1 Kompetisi Esapreneurship Internetational Competition 2022 Goes To NorthCap University, India
Esaunggul.ac.id, Tim bernama PePiPow dari Universitas Esa Unggul (UEU) berhasil [...]
Glimpse of International Esapreneurship Competition 2021
Esa Unggul University, Indonesia in collaboration with the Academy of Entrepreneurs, Australia has held an international student competition that offers comprehensive learning of entrepreneurial skills from classroom lecture and practical mentorship to translating ideas into actual business proposals. The highlight of this activity was the Idea to Business International Competition which was participated in by 12 countries.
*Click to see recorded video on youtube
Sponsored by :
- Ideas must be innovative
- Ideas must solve a problem/ provide an opportunity
- Ideas must be scalable
- Ideas must be impactful
- Ideas must be based on the 17 SDGs
- Ideas must be entrepreneurial in the design
- Ideas are encouraged to be cross-thematic and implementable
- Ideas should leverage on technology
- Ideas must have a proof of concept
“Nurturing sustainable entrepreneurial innovations”
This competition is hosted by UEU in advocating the importance of entrepreneurial skills for students in 21st-century education.
The aim is to realize the UEU’s overarching vision to realize smart, creative, and entrepreneurial students and graduates.
Furthermore, the competition will be an international networking opportunity.
Who can participate?
Active students, second year onward, register in a group of 3 is preferred.
The Registration Fee:
Students from Indonesia universities: IDR 250.000 per person / IDR 750.000 per group (3 members)
Students from foreign universities: $25 per person / $75 per group (3 members.
Acc. No : 0218392241
Acc. Name : Universitas Esa Unggul
Beneficiary address: Jl. Arjuna Utara No.9, Duri Kepa, Kec. Kb. Jeruk, Jakarta Barat – 11510
Swift code: BNINIDJAXXX
Bank name: BANK NEGARA INDONESIA – PT (PERSERO), DAAN MOGOT BRANCH
Bank address: Jl. Daan Mogot No. 234, Duri Kepa, Kec.Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat – 11510
GOOD NEWS FELLAS🎉🎉🎉
Due to the overwhelming response, we are extending the registration for Esapreneurship International Competition until October 4, 2022!
This is your opportunity to enroll in an International university-level student competition that offers comprehensive learning of entrepreneurial skills.
FREE Registration for UEU students!!!
Joining the competition will also be recognized as enrollment in Kewirausahaan 2 (KWU2) course.
Registration Link: international.esaunggul.ac.id/eic
Individual Registration: bit.ly/Regis_indv
Group Registration: bit.ly/Regist_Group
For more information:
Instagram : instagram.com/eic2022_ueu/
Contact us via Whatsapp :+62 813 2000 3807
Email: [email protected]
- Open Registration on August 29th until September 20th 2022.
- 5-Weeks Masterclasses @ 2 hours online class every week, from September 23th until October 21st 2022.
- Business Idea Development by each group consisting of 3 students, from 24-28 october 2022.
- Pitching to the Jury and awarding from 31st october until 11th November 2022
- Winner announcement in Mid November 2022
- Prizes will be sent at the end of November.
- Participants have completed the entire series of registration and administrative completeness as well as uploading student cards and proof of payment.
- All participants must register on the website. Payments are paid in one transfer for one group so they must be combined in one bank account.
- The business ideas entered in the competition are original ideas of the participants.
- Participants are encouraged to post photos of courses and competitions through their personal Instagram accounts and social media by tagging @international_esaunggul, @univ_esaunggul and @eic2022_ueu and hashtag #esaunggul #EIC2022 #EsapreneurshipCompetition2022.
- Participants are groups of 3 (three). If you register individually, the committee will assign you to a group.
- Participants are required to follow the entire series of courses to get an international entrepreneurship certificate.
- Winners will be announced via Instagram eic2022_ueu @international_esaunggul and @univ_esaunggul in mid-October 2022.
- The Judges decision is final and binding.
Contact us via Whatsapp :+62 813 2000 3807 / +62 812 9221 8139
Email : [email protected]